Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

The Lone Ranger is AWOL

6856 56
I've decided to take a little break from honda-pilot.org for an indefinite period of time, nothing permanent (just need some time off)... I hope to return shortly one of these days -- meanwhile, the site is in very good hands with colorider and ramirami keeping everyone in line!!! :4: :17:

Happy Holidays & Season's Greetings to all and to all a Good Night!!!

And with that, I am :runaway:
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Registered
2,809 Posts
Wow. Goin' cold turkey

There's an idea: Go and actually have a life. :27: Ahh, who 'm I kidding.

Kemosabe - Hope to see you again soon and that everything is well with you and yours. Happy Holidays.

· Registered
25 Posts
What are you possibly going to do with the 12+ hours per day it seems you must have been spending here??

· Premium Member
6,635 Posts
kemosabe said:
I've decided to take a little break from honda-pilot.org for an indefinite period of time, nothing permanent (just need some time off)... I hope to return shortly one of these days -- meanwhile, the site is in very good hands with colorider and ramirami keeping everyone in line!!! :4: :17:

Happy Holidays & Season's Greetings to all and to all a Good Night!!!

And with that, I am :runaway:
Kemo,
Enjoy your break - it is certainly well deserved! Have a GREAT Holiday.

Rami and I will try to hold down the fort!!

:headslap: :xnuts: :yodaddy: :twak: :32:

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Kemo,

I, for one, have greatly appreciated the humor expressed through your pictoral attachments and the assistance you have provided to forum members, as evidenced by your scans of the owners and service manual.

Enjoy your break and we look forward to your return.

· Registered
307 Posts
Take care Kemo, thanks for all you did, and hopefully see you soon!

· Registered
1,980 Posts
BooHoo!

Have a great break, we'll miss the fun you bring to this place. I have a feeling you're going to start a trend.

Be careful in the snow!

· Registered
7,945 Posts
have a great holidays

· Registered
2,168 Posts
I think everyone understands your need for a break, kemo!!! We'll look forward to your return, rested and refreshed, sometime in the New Year....hopefully sooner rather than later.

:4: :4: :4:

· Registered
152 Posts
kemo,

Thanks for all the help, and the countless hours you've spent making this site informative and entertaining!

Mark B

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.