Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. So have a question to what light this is so I can order it. It's NOT the license plate light but to the left (about 5-7" to the left of plate) the light is approximately 6" it broke but I don't know what light it's called. Should probably but a manual. Anybody know? Thanx!!

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,321 Posts
Honda didn't have anything there.... can you post a picture? Every bulb Honda fitted has its replacement explained in the owners manual

·
Registered
56 Posts
If this is on a first gen then the reverse light if it’s on the back or the fog light if it’s on the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
1,575 Posts
Hello. So have a question to what light this is so I can order it. It's NOT the license plate light but to the left (about 5-7" to the left of plate) the light is approximately 6" it broke but I don't know what light it's called. Should probably but a manual. Anybody know? Thanx!!
It’s the reverse light. Kind of a pain to remove. You have to remove all of the plastic trim on the back of the lift gate and then pop out that whole assembly.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It’s the reverse light. Kind of a pain to remove. You have to remove all of the plastic trim on the back of the lift gate and then pop out that whole assembly.
Ugh...thanx been there done that. That'll be a fun day

1 - 11 of 11 Posts