Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

461 - 480 of 484 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #462
Never had a problem. Low cal, especially since I eat it dry. Usually put in some fruit. Right now it's blueberries as they are in season, Next week will be raspberries and or black berries as they are just coming into season. Out of season I by frozen whole fruit and add a touch.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
"Gaffer tape"? Everybody knows it's supposed to be duct tape. Sheez. Accept no substitutes.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
It's all so purposefully confusing for the unsuspecting consumer.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #470
This guy didn’t make it to the coffee.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
APG or Martins State had the A10's out last week for memorial day. Fly over the County for an hour or two.

This memorial day was a sad one, normally we are at my aun

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #477
Ah we, I, have a happy little kitchen right now, Wiped up a batch of Magnolia Table chocolate chip cookies. In 4 minutes I will bake them. I always let any cookie dough rest 30 minutes in the refrigerator so as to harden the butter. That way the butter releases it's moisture more evenly during the baking process, resulting in a chewier cookie.

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
Ah we, I, have a happy little kitchen right now, Wiped up a batch of Magnolia Table chocolate chip cookies. In 4 minutes I will bake them. I always let any cookie dough rest 30 minutes in the refrigerator so as to harden the butter. That way the butter releases it's moisture more evenly during the baking process, resulting in a chewier cookie.
If you're not doing it already, something else to try is using one of the "european style" butters that have a lower moisture content, such as Plugrá, Wüthrich or Lurpak.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #479
If you're not doing it already, something else to try is using one of the "european style" butters that have a lower moisture content, such as Plugrá, Wüthrich or Lurpak.
You mean something like this?

It's the only thing I use for baking.

Your not talking to a rank amateur in the kitchen. If one wants to eat well it is best if one does the cooking for themselves. 😀

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
You mean something like this?
View attachment 136620
It's the only thing I use for baking.

Your not talking to a rank amateur in the kitchen. If one wants to eat well it is best if one does the cooking for themselves. 😀
I've used Kerrygold, but occasionally have found that it had an unpleasant off taste. Maybe it was mishandled somewhere along the supply chain, but I haven't (yet) encountered that issue with the other brands I mentioned.

461 - 480 of 484 Posts