Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Read Only
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought Imac's, Iphones, IWatches, Apple Tv, Ipads, Airpods, Beats, Macbook pro's and now I'm gonna have to buy and ICar. I'm not looking forward to the future.
I can see whats gonna happen Apple will somehow update the software on my car to make it obsolete so I'll need to buy the newest model. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I bought Imac's, Iphones, IWatches, Apple Tv, Ipads, Airpods, Beats, Macbook pro's and now I'm gonna have to buy and ICar. I'm not looking forward to the future.
I can see whats gonna happen Apple will somehow update the software on my car to make it obsolete so I'll need to buy the newest model. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hey Siri, please rotate your tires and then go get me some lunch.

·
Registered
2011 Pilot EX-L
144 Posts
Sure, charging port optional. Steering wheel optional, called iWheel, only available in white and can be had for an extra $10K.
You'll need to buy a plastic protector for your entire car, because if you so much as drive over a sped bump, it will shatter.

And then, they will release the new model every year and intentionally slow down the current one, prompting you to ditch it and buy the newest version.

PS: I have way too many Apple products at home, unfortunately....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Could be worse. If it was a Microsoft EV, you might periodically have to pull over, open all the doors and close them, then restart and continue on until they can update the firmware after hours. Except that firmware update might cause the radio to stop working until they can deploy another fix.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,275 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Could be worse. If it was a Microsoft EV, you might periodically have to pull over, open all the doors and close them, then restart and continue on until they can update the firmware after hours. Except that firmware update might cause the radio to stop working until they can deploy another fix.
The Microsoft EV will come with standard 1 yr technical service to assist if the OS freezes up or displays the blue screen of death leaving you stranded on the road. Take note that the hotline may connect you with an advisor with a strong foreign incomprehensible accent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts