Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In some earlier messages, I mentioned that I was giving my son a new Pilot for his birthday (33rd), complete surprise. That happened on 5-1. He and his wife were thrilled - overwhelmed would be closer. We've had fun with the Pilot since.

It's a silver EX-L, with in-dash 6-disc changer. We installed splash guards and crossbars, both without any problems. Also got them the cargo tray and organizer. Now I'll just get to see the Pilot when we visit them (we live in LA, they're in Oregon).

Attached photo shows my son, wife and daughter. This forum has been invaluable to me in researching the Pilot. And no, we're not adopting any more sons - maybe looking for someone to adopt us.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
3puttmax, it's a good looking family there. I hope that I'll be able to do for my children something as half as good as what you did for yours. You got them all those accessories too! Good going. Oh, btw, where was that pic taken?

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Mighty fine family you've got there, 3puttmax!!! Your daughter-in-law looks a little like Kim Basinger!!! :4: :17:

Darn! And you know I had the adoption papers all ready to be signed, too!!! :D

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I bet it was as much fun to give the surprise Pilot as it was for them to get it! :2:

Well... Ok maybe I'm stretchin' it here. :p

Beautiful Granddaughter you have there too!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
What a wonderful person you are- Seeing your son and daughter in law with their new babies just touched me so- almost brought me to tears even....yes I'm such a woman.
Can we expect new H-P.org members? And they're sort of near me too- I have family in Grants Pass. May I ask what kind of vehicle this Beautiful Pilot is replacing? Mine replace an old buick that my mom gave me, and I greatly appreciated THAT, your son must have just been ecstatic with a PILOT!

·
Registered
804 Posts
When I turned 33, my Mom kicked me out of the house!!! :eek:

[Kemo, note the time. It's 2AM and I just fed my 5-month-old. You'll get used to it... :)]

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Ferdball said:
When I turned 33, my Mom kicked me out of the house!!! :eek:

[Kemo, note the time. It's 2AM and I just fed my 5-month-old. You'll get used to it... :)]

Hmmm, 6AM here in Colorado and I have been up since about 4:30. Been checking out the couple inches of WET snow we got last night!!! All the tree branches and bushes are bent way down - nearly touching the ground. :eek:

Winter Storm warnings in May???

Sorry for the thread drift. Now, back to looking for a new dad to adopt me too!! I gotta hurry cuz my birthday is coming up in August.
:2: :2:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
3puttmax said:
picture was taken by the Rogue River, near Grants Pass, OR.
Great picture!!!! I was through there several years ago on a motorcycle tour.

Looks like a "right proud" and handsome family!!!! :)

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
colorider said:

[ S N I P P E D ]

Sorry for the thread drift. Now, back to looking for a new dad to adopt me too!! I gotta hurry cuz my birthday is coming up in August.
:2: :2:
Sorry, colorider... but I had dibs on asking 3puttmax to adopt me and Bigrob!!! Check out this link from almost two months ago!! :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Cool!

Great now someone to wave at in Oregon!

We go to Medford quite a few times a year to visit family. Now we may see your family and 74pilotmom when we drive around...very cool.

Don

1 - 11 of 11 Posts