Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm sure i want the wood dash but am unsure how to go about it. would it be better to have honda do it or could i do it as good as the dealer for a lot less? if so which one would you suggest for quality and looks. i just bought a pilot with leather and dvd.

thanks guys!

·
Registered
509 Posts
dannp said:
i'm sure i want the wood dash but am unsure how to go about it. would it be better to have honda do it or could i do it as good as the dealer for a lot less? if so which one would you suggest for quality and looks. i just bought a pilot with leather and dvd.

thanks guys!
Hi Dannp and welcome to the group. As with anything, its a lot cheaper if you decide to do it yourself, as opposed to letting the dealer do it, but if money is no option, then I would just let them do it. As long as you moderately handy, installation is a snap.

You can order the wood trim pieces yourself and installation is pretty simple - just peel of the adhesive backing and stick them into place. Shouldn't take you any more than 1/2 hour to 1 hour to do, if that.

I decided on the genuine Honda wood trim pieces. If you order them from one of the many Honda discount sites discussed on this forum, then you should be able to get them at a significant discount over the Honda price.

Just check out the following link for all of the details:

http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1085&highlight=wood+saddle

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts