Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

What's the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything?

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Airspeed velocity of a unladen swallow is ~24 mph

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's my wife's car

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AC ventilated front & rear seats

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • SUMITOMO HTR AS P02 @ 75mph

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • OP is a toolbox

Votes: 3 30.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Pilot Elite
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The recent poll sparked some interesting conversation so I figured I'd see how this goes.

Please note.... this is just for fun. No ill intentions.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,236 Posts
Write-in: Valvoline Maxlife ATF

And for Veep: Dipstick Port

:)

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
I voted toolbox, but I meant it in the nicest way possible...

Since you left out MaxLife, VTM-4 Fluid, Aisin or other timing belt kits, Bilstein shocks among many other suitable choices!

Reactions: Highspeedbail

·
Registered
9,751 Posts
There should be a poll to determine just how big the OEM tires would have to be in order for Piloteers to stop asking about fitting even bigger tires (and wheels).

For example, 285/45R22 tires are available with an 'H' speed rating and an 'XL' load rating.
Would that be sufficient?

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
There should be a pole to determine just how big the OEM tires would have to be in order for Piloteers to stop asking about fitting even bigger tires (and wheels).

For example, 285/45R22 tires are available with an 'H' speed rating and an 'XL' load rating.
Too late...just saw at least 2 more can bigger tires can be installed on the Pilot questions posted

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
There should be a pole to determine just how big the OEM tires would have to be in order for Piloteers to stop asking about fitting even bigger tires (and wheels).

Rhetorical question much? (see what I did there? created a rhetorical loop that will go on indefinitely).

Hi, I have a 2015 Pilot, can I put bigger tires on? I was too lazy to get out and take some measurements and do the research so I'd love for you to tell me.

(1 month later) HEP I PUT ON BIGGER TIRES YOU SAID WOULD WORK BUT NOW THEY RUB!!!

Reactions: Highspeedbail

·
Registered
10,236 Posts
WD-40 and Duct tape.
OK, I finally voted toolbox (in the friendliest way possible as well), since you can get this all-in-one toolbox kit.

·
Registered
10,236 Posts
Sorry but the pole is flawed. You forgot to include in the pole Hanes briefs shop rags.
OK, let's call that typo a Freudian slip. :p

·
Registered
2019 Pilot Elite
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I voted toolbox, but I meant it in the nicest way possible...

Since you left out MaxLife, VTM-4 Fluid, Aisin or other timing belt kits, Bilstein shocks among many other suitable choices!
👍👍👍

OK, I finally voted toolbox (in the friendliest way possible as well), since you can get this all-in-one toolbox kit.
👍👍👍

I voted the exact same.... 🤗🤗🤗

🥳

·
Registered
10,236 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
10,236 Posts
Nice!
Was wondering if anyone would get the reference.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You have to know these things when you're king, you know.

·
Registered
10,236 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts