Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Sagebrush Pilot arrived today and is sitting in the driveway as I post. I wanted to thank this board and all the contributors in making the purchase of the vehicle so easy. The information I gleaned from the many different posts over the past two months made the task so easy. I was able to get exactly what we wanted from a local dealer at MSRP with some extras thrown in and a pretty decent finance rate. Just the knowledge that I attained from the many posts made me confident dealing with the salesman each time we spoke. The dealership was great as was the young salesman we worked with.

And the Pilot, it is absolutely awesome. We looked at many SUV's prior to ordering the Pilot and narrowed down to the Highlander v Pilot. Glad we waited. I wanted Black or RedRock but the wife held out for the Sagebrush. We had no idea what it was going to look like in person but it is beautiful. It looks different in different lighting conditions and to different people. I like that. The color varies from charcoal to blue-green. Can't wait to get it on the road. I had to write and say it is great and thanks again.

2003 Honda Pilot Sagebrush Pearl EXL
1997 Pontiac Gran Prix GTP

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Excellent ... wishing you many happy years to come in the PILOT .... Sagebrush is very nice ... I was skeptical as well, only seeing it in pictures, but the neighbors down the street got one, and it looks very very nice. Keep us updated on any mods or upgrades you make, or with new and interesting PILOT stories ...

PrG

·
Registered
919 Posts
The Internet tools available today (such as this forum) make it much easier to research new vehicle purchases. I was much more comfortable with our last two vehicle purchases (200 Sienna/2003 Pilot) and I contribute every bit of that to Internet research. This forum is easily the best resource available for the Pilot.

Congratulations on the new Pilot!

Chris

·
Registered
494 Posts
Alright wroberts3x27,
I hope you enjoy your new Pilot. I really like the Sagebrush color, maybe one of these days we'll get another Pilot and it will be a Sagebrush.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the family. I'm looking forward to seeing the sagebrush in person some day. I though about waiting for it but couldn't. (I think my White Pilot with it's factory tinted windows looks awesome every saturday when I give it a bath, though).

·
Registered
307 Posts
I agree howdy, i was interested in the back, but having seen it and after having the white, Im very glad I went with it, the white is nice

·
Registered
900 Posts
wroberts3x27 said:
Our Sagebrush Pilot arrived today and is sitting in the driveway as I post
Welcome to the club! Post your VIN here and see how you fit into the family :)
http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=921

Hey Evansville... I grew up just across the river in Owensboro, KY... We have several Kentucky Pilot owners here on the board (We are now in Lexington, KY)

Hope to see your VIN soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts