Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a departing thanks to all the nice people in this forum, especially havasu, MDXlite, autobahn, admin, and The Worm, for all the information, fun and hard work. At this point I want to carry on and enjoy my vehicle. I'ts been a wonderful source of education and fun. Thanks again. Bye all.:10: :31:

Mr. Opinion
Chettie

·
Registered
920 Posts
I agree...I think that's why you don't see the same "faces" around here anymore. Too much info is not good for peace of mind. Like Chettie, thx for all the good info. See ya!!!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
See ya guys... Bet ya 'lurk' a bit before you really "go". :D
Safe Piloting to you both!!!

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Ya don't got to leave

Just drop in when you when you can.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Chettie--

I am sorry that you are leaving and I think that it is probably because you have taken it on the chin for simply expressing your opinions of which you have every right to do.

Please stop by and visit--your point of view will certainly be missed!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I guess I missed out on Chettie's experiences while I was busy and not able to spend much time on the site for the past month. What's the story? I am trying to get caught up with all the posts, but have yet to come across anything that would have run anybody off.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I for one have appreciated your contributions to this forum. I hope you at least use the site like any good reference manual, you browse a lot when you first get it, then refer back to it when you run into a snag or get curious about something. Use your oil change schedule as a reminder to poke your head in to say hey!

Happy driving,

Chris

·
Registered
991 Posts
How could you miss out on Chetties expresions!!(just kidding) take care and good luck with the Pilot!!

rob:2:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Wasn't it Bond? Never Say Die? Never Say Never Again?

Cheers.

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
r_hammel said:
I guess I missed out on Chettie's experiences while I was busy and not able to spend much time on the site for the past month. What's the story? I am trying to get caught up with all the posts, but have yet to come across anything that would have run anybody off.
me too :8:

PM us an explanation if you don't wanna post it here...

·
Registered
698 Posts
You can check-out any time you like...

Chettie said:
Just wanted to say a departing thanks to all the nice people in this forum ...
Ahhhhhhhh, you think you can leave, eh? (tossing head back in evil laugh) :whip: Dear Chettie. Dear, dear Chettie. Didn't anyone ever tell you that this forum is like The Hotel California.

"You can check out any time you like. But you can NEVER leave."

You'll be back.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just to be clear

I'm deffinately not leaving because of anything bad. Even when there was a difference of opinion, it was handled very diplomatically by all parties. That's what's great about forums like this,we can share opinions and experiences and probably learn from them. You all were great, I just need to focus my energy on other things. Simply put...I bought a new vehicle, wanted to do some fact finding and also wanted to see what others were experiencing......mission accomplished. I just didn't want to leave with out saying good bye. It would be like leaving your friends house without saying anything. So with that said thanks friends, take care, and enjoy your Pilot.

By the way, the other reason is because my wife would come in the room, see the computer and say...."your obsessed":D (truth be known). Thanks again.

Maybe slightly obsessed,
Chettie:jump3:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts