Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anytime I had questions, google lead me here. I decided to sign up. I do not remember if I asked too much stuff but I know I have received help.

This will however, be my last post. I am not going to be working on the Pilot anymore. It was my room mate's. I was just the mechanic. I had no ownership. Anyways, she was recently one of the unlucky ones of the current worldwide situation and she is no longer with us. I always figured the last time I would work on the Pilot would be whatever unrelated repair before the transmission gave out. I had no clue, I never dreamed something like this would happen.

So I am giving the keys, title, and truck to her mom. She needs it more than I do. It runs great despite a few minor issues which at this point I have no plans to mess with.

I don't really know why I wrote this. I guess just to say thank you. I may or may not be back but even if not, just wanted to say this is an awesome forum I would highly recommend.

Premium Member
2005 Pilot EXL- 227,700 Miles
I am so sorry for your loss. You are certainly doing a wonderful thing for her mom. May you be blessed in your new adventures. Come see us at The Coffee Shop if you want to 馃榿馃憤馃憤 and thanks for the posts!

Registered
Miss our 2005 Pilot
Sorry to hear of your friend鈥檚 passing. You put your heart and soul into repairing her Pilot; something many won鈥檛 do to their own vehicle. Your contributions to this forum will be missed.

Registered
So sorry to hear this. Sincere condolences.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts