Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a very good experience at John Skinner Honda in Johnson City, TN. They are close to the TN border (right outside Bristol for all you NASCAR fans).
My salesman was Brian Taylor, 800-458-4607.
MSRP. Only forced option was mud guards, which I wanted anyway.
If you call Brian, tell him Amanda from NC sent you!
:15:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One of my husband's friends was over visiting tonight. He asked how I liked my new car. I said, "Its a Pilot". He said he knew, his sister had bought one. (Wow, he knew what it was, and he actually knew someone else who has one!) Said she went to Tennessee to get hers. I asked where, and would you believe, she went to Johnson City too! I'm telling you, for any of you who are thinking about buying a Pilot, if you are near Johnson City, you have to go to this dealership.

I am 10 minutes from Hickory, NC and less than an hour from Charlotte, yet I drove 3 hours to Johnson City, TN. Says something about their reputation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not for me

I tried John Skinner Honda and they must have thought I was a fool. Priced me $1500 over MSRP. I ended up at Honda Morristown just about 1 hour down the road.:2:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Not for me

rescue250 said:
I tried John Skinner Honda and they must have thought I was a fool. Priced me $1500 over MSRP. I ended up at Honda Morristown just about 1 hour down the road.:2:
That surprises me. I talked to them about dealers going over MSRP and they said John was completely opposed to it and would not do it. Everyone I know has always had great service from John.

I was just in Morristown yesterday!! Small world.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts