Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2018 Pilot LX and love it, but wish I had two upgraded features. The passenger sun visor mirror does not have a light. Is there a wiring harness to tap under the headliner to tap into? I can buy the visor from a junkyard with the wiring; I would need to know I can simply "plug and play".

Same question for the rear view mirrors. I would like to buy a couple of mirrors with turn signals in them and I believe the wiring harness ends will match up, but will the turn signal be connected to the harness? Not sure I want to get into that much wiring, but again, if it's plug and play, I'll do it.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
I just purchased a 2018 Pilot LX and love it, but wish I had two upgraded features. The passenger sun visor mirror does not have a light. Is there a wiring harness to tap under the headliner to tap into? I can buy the visor from a junkyard with the wiring; I would need to know I can simply "plug and play
Not too hard running a wire from the headliner down the post then below the dash to tap into 12V. That’s how I powered up a auto-dim/compass mirror.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the idea. And the outside mirrors? I would really like the mirrors with the turn signal lights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts