Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tengo una piloto 2003 con el tanque roto alguna idea de como bajarlo o remplazarlo e buscado videos de como bajarlo pero no encuentro alguien de ustedes lo a echo que debo saber algún manual que me pueda facilitar de antemano gracias

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
No me parece fácil pero mira en la pagina 56. Tengo eso solamente en inglés. Buena suerte, amigo.

(Disculpe, hablo español como un hijo de tres años).

Attachments

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Following is a video showing the fuel tank replacement for a third generation Pilot.
The procedure is probably similar for the first generation.

El siguiente es un video que muestra el reemplazo del tanque de combustible para un piloto de tercera generación.
El procedimiento es probablemente similar para la primera generación.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Following is a video showing the fuel tank replacement for a third generation Pilot.
The procedure is probably similar for the first generation.

El siguiente es un video que muestra el reemplazo del tanque de combustible para un piloto de tercera generación.

No fair, you used Google translate.

Google Translate.

I used my two semesters of college Spanish.

Pero he quasi todo olvidado.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
No fair, you used Google translate.
Google Translate.
Yes, I used the el-google translator-idad.
But, don't I get credit for finding a video that might help the OP?

I used my two semesters of college Spanish.
Pero he quasi todo olvidado.
Same for my high school French studies.
The only foreign language course I took in college was organic chemistry.

Actually, the French courses came in somewhat handy, during my first job out of college, when the company set up a manufacturing operation in Sherbrooke. While the front office staff were generally willing to speak in English, once you got past 'bonjour' and 'comment allez-vous', some of the line workers either could not - or deliberately chose not - to communicate in English. Once in a while I might overhear what I perceived to be a less than flattering comment spoken in French between some of the assembly line workers. When that happened, I would go over to them and say 'excusez-moi, répéter s'il vous plaît'. The looks on their faces were priceless.

·
Registered
2007 Honda Pilot EX-L
70 Posts

Actually, the French courses came in somewhat handy, during my first job out of college, when the company set up a manufacturing operation in Sherbrooke. While the front office staff were generally willing to speak in English, once you got past 'bonjour' and 'comment allez-vous', some of the line workers either could not - or deliberately chose not - to communicate in English. Once in a while I might overhear what I perceived to be a less than flattering comment spoken in French between some of the assembly line workers. When that happened, I would go over to them and say 'excusez-moi, répéter s'il vous plaît'. The looks on their faces were priceless.
@plplplpl @xGS thank you for translating or at the very least attempting to translate your comments in Spanish. Is not often that we Spanish speaking Piloteers can find a good source of information for our personal use when it comes to car maintenance and repair. Truly appreciate your help and support to the OP.

Sent from my OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren Edition using Tapatalk[/USER]

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
1,369 Posts
Por favor explique lo que quiere decir con un tanque roto. ¿Hay fugas o hay un problema con la bomba de combustible? Se puede acceder fácilmente a la bomba de combustible por la parte trasera del vehículo. El video y la información publicados le darán una buena idea de cómo dejar caer el tanque.

·
Registered
2007 Honda Pilot EX-L
70 Posts
Por favor explique lo que quiere decir con un tanque roto. ¿Hay fugas o hay un problema con la bomba de combustible? Se puede acceder fácilmente a la bomba de combustible por la parte trasera del vehículo. El video y la información publicados le darán una buena idea de cómo dejar caer el tanque.
Diablos amigo usted si habla expañol pero clarito!!!

·
Registered
2007 Honda Pilot EX-L
70 Posts
Tengo una piloto 2003 con el tanque roto alguna idea de como bajarlo o remplazarlo e buscado videos de como bajarlo pero no encuentro alguien de ustedes lo a echo que debo saber algún manual que me pueda facilitar de antemano gracias
Amigo dejame saber en que parte de Mexico te encuentras para darte la informacion a donde puedes conseguir el manual del sistema de combustible en tu localidad.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts

Fair enough then, and the main thing is you tried to help. And a good video is worth a thousand words -- in any language.

As for assembly line workers, don't take it personally; they're famous for cussing a blue streak -- in any language.

Uno no sale con una hermosa niña mexicana de buena familia sin aprender algo de español en el proceso. Es una buena relación con la madre, si nada más.
To paraphrase Paul Harvey: And now we want to know... the rest of the story. :)

·
Registered
4,089 Posts

But good on you for learning a second language and trying to use it. And French can be something of a challenge.

Next time, bypass the line workers and approach a demoiselle. That's when you'll truly be glad you put in all that effort to learn French. It's a different kind of organic chemistry. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
[QUOTE = "plplplpl, publicación: 1649745, miembro: 161441"]
No me parece fácil pero mira en la página 56. Tengo eso solo en inglés. Buena suerte, amigo.

(Disculpe, hablo español como un hijo de tres años).
[/CITAR]
Muchas gracias amigo me sirvio

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[QUOTE = "xGS, publicación: 1649751, miembro: 8809"]

[MEDIA = youtube] ok0Fsxm_VJo [/ MEDIA]
[/CITAR]
Gracias muy util

1 - 19 of 19 Posts