Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a 2015 pilot and shes having some water issues. I haven't taken a look at it yet but figured before I do I'd see if anyone has come across it. She hears water moving around in the driver door while shes driving and theres water leaking from the tailgate.
I'm including a pic of the tailgate leaking. It's a screenshot from a video. Not the best quality.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
My friend has a 2015 pilot and shes having some water issues. I haven't taken a look at it yet but figured before I do I'd see if anyone has come across it. She hears water moving around in the driver door while shes driving and theres water leaking from the tailgate.
I'm including a pic of the tailgate leaking. It's a screenshot from a video. Not the best quality.
Check for dry rot around the base of the window and the rubber trim around the door. Not much to go there since its in the door itself . Sounds like the rubber trim is cracked or even missing
for the tail gate just looked at mine (15) there is only that big rubber trim that goes around the edge.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check for dry rot around the base of the window and the rubber trim around the door. Not much to go there since its in the door itself . Sounds like the rubber trim is cracked or even missing
for the tail gate just looked at mine (15) there is only that big rubber trim that goes around the edge.

Thats what I figured and told her and said Id take a look but she and her... umm whatever he is insist it the sunroof not draining and are gonna take it to the dealer because its a certified used and they believe it will be covered.. I doubt it but maybe!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts