Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make chrome tail pipes like the MDX, for the Pilot?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Check Previous Threads

There is a thread with a lot of comments from people who have purchased chrome exhaust tips for their PILOTs.

Pep Boys has a set, I believe are 9-inch length and 2 1/4 inch diameter.

I have a set on my Sagebrush Pearl-EX and love the look.

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
Parker, CO

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ask for Chrome got GOLD finish

Well, I have mine for about a month. Got it from www.collegehillshonda.com I order a Chrome Exhaust Finishers for $68.13, but when I received the product I got GOLD Exhaust Finishers instead. I guess they ran out of Chrome because most of the popular finishers now is Chrome. The Gold Exhaust Finishers Cost $110.25. I will post mine later on today.

:cool: 2003 Pilot SS EX-L RES,Fog Lights with Lower Trim,Crossbars for Roof Rails,Half Nose Mask,Rear Splash Guards,Running Boards,Rear Back-Up Sensors,Wheel Locks,Auto Day/Night Mirror,Wood-Grain Trim Panel—All Interior Trim,EX Emblem, VTEC Emblem,Gold Exhaust Finishers,Fog & Head Light using XD5 5100K Bulb, AutoShade Ventvisor,Fender Flare

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have the Pep Boys pipes on my Pilot. For some reason the 9x21/2 seem to be in short supply. They're a lot cheaper than Honda's because they're chrome instead of stainless. There was visible rust on the inside of mine after a while, so I took them off, scrubbed the inside w/steel wool and a wire brush. Then I spray painted the inside with Rust Oleum High Heat black.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
baoloclamdong, Is that duel exhust?

·
Registered
423 Posts
baoloclamadong

What is this an image of?
I can't tell for sure. except the tail lights.

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
It looks like a Pilot with:

1. A neon licence plate frame
2. Dual exhaust tips with LEDs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts