Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone i would like to know if there is a way to dissambled the little tail on the back windows of my 2016 pilot seems like the light is stuck little bit inside the tail i would like to push it back at the original place.
Sorry for my english :/

·
Registered
813 Posts
Hopefully this is what you're looking for!

Also don't forget to put some sort of wax when you get your car washed!!!
Turtle wax Hybrid solutions is a pretty good wax and I've been using it on my car for a while now. Your car needs wax ASAP!!! Sorry if I sound like I'm selling you something, but it's so unsatisfying seeing a wet car and the water not beaded up.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully this is what you're looking for!

Also don't forget to put some sort of wax when you get your car washed!!!
Turtle wax Hybrid solutions is a pretty good wax and I've been using it on my car for a while now. Your car needs wax ASAP!!! Sorry if I sound like I'm selling you something, but it's so unsatisfying seeing a wet car and the water not beaded up.
Thank you for the post related
How should i apply the wax i never did it first time i washed it do i need a rotational machine or just with the hand?
Thank you

·
Registered
813 Posts
Thank you for the post related
How should i apply the wax i never did it first time i washed it do i need a rotational machine or just with the hand?
Thank you

These are the products I use and they've been great. It's like having an actual ceramic coating, but this is much easier to apply and you don't have to maintain it as much. All you have to do is wash the car and apply the product in the first link with the green bottle. You then have to wait 24 hours for it to cure and after that you can apply the product in the second link. You just do 1-2 sprays per panel and rub it on with a microfiber towel.

Here's a video on this. The actual video starts at 5:00. On the example he showed with the car having no protection, it's like your car right now. If you aren't too worried about the condition of the paint, then you probably don't need to buy these, but if you're keeping the car for a long time then these products are a must have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts