Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 pilots one is an 07 fwd pilot with a bad cam. Other is an 05 awd pilot parts car (didn't know there was a differencein engines). Is it possible to swap the J35A6 in the FWD and use the vcmuzzler to eliminate the need for the PCM to activate VCM? Is there any other way for this to work without swapping the engine, trans, wiring harness and PCMs and button. AWD cradle is already dropped and out of the car.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I have 2 pilots one is an 07 fwd pilot with a bad cam. Other is an 05 awd pilot parts car (didn't know there was a differencein engines). Is it possible to swap the J35A6 in the FWD and use the vcmuzzler to eliminate the need for the PCM to activate VCM? Is there any other way for this to work without swapping the engine, trans, wiring harness and PCMs and button. AWD cradle is already dropped and out of the car.
VCM disablers simply trick the computer that the temperature of the engine is not warm enough to activate VCM. Not that it doesn't exist.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So would it work if I plugged in the vcm in conjunction with the vcmuzzler? Or would it still give me issues?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts