Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, been trying to research whether it's possible to swap driver/front passenger seats from an EX-L or Touring into an LX.
Does the LX already have a connector somewhere that can be used to power the power seats? Not so concerned about heated seats - but want to make sure I can adjust them.

This is going into a 2011 Pilot LX.

Thanks in advance for the help!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am working on this right now. bought a touring model for parts. swapped out both 2nd and 3rd row seats. the touring has heated 2nd row but my ex doesnt have the wiring harness for it. the front passenger has a different harness, i think because of the motorized seat adjustment. i am trying to figure it out right now.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
On my auxiliary switch thread I could easily provide 12V power to any interior /exterior device with relay and fused power. Not having OEM wire harness nor auxiliary switch system would not deter me from tapping into 12V switched power for power/heated seats.

·
Registered
794 Posts
That’s what we ended up doing. Used the LX seat frame and swapped out for the leather. Pretty cheap conversion if you can find leather seats.
Driver seat from Touring is electrically very different from other trims due to DPMS. LX/EX/EXL should be pretty much plug/play.

No idea what you paid for that Touring and what other parts did you use from it, but one option to explore is custom-fit seat covers.
i.e. Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers - Leather Truck & Car Seat Covers | AutoAnything

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.