Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put your hands in the air and wave'em like you just don't care!

Let these yahoo's know how ya feel about their site!!!!

http://www.suv.org

·
Registered
725 Posts
Screw Them!!!!!!

As politely as I can say:

"I am sick and tired of these f*****g nutjob, environmentalist whackos spouting their crap, which is based purely on emotion and ignorance. I would like for these dim-witted, narrow minded, somewhat communist jackasses to crawl back under the rock from which they came, so I can run over them with my PILOT-suv.

My SUV by the way gets very good gas mileage compared to other SUV's - is rated with a ULEV emissions rating, making it one of the most efficient vehicles on the road today, plus 80-percent of my vehicle is recycleable (sp?).

Those are some of the facts that these enviro-jerks don't want people to know about.

This is still the United States of America, a nation rooted in freedom. Freedom is an across the board scenario - not a "pick and choose" option like these anti-SUV crackpots would like. So, with that freedom, I'll be damned if I'm ever going to let these loonies dictate what kind of vehicle I drive.

Enviros who are looking for a eutopia, why don't they head over to their nutty friends' country of France - get a real sense of who is more conscious of the environment!!! Although the enviros are unable to be intellectually honest with themselves, the truth be told is: The U.S. will win out!"

Okay, time to get off my soapbox now!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Not worth it!

They're not worth the effort! If they really expect to get rid of SUVs, what happens when people need to transport more than 4-5 adults?? Guess they'll have to take TWO passenger cars!! Hmmmm, what causes more pollution...1 SUV or 2 passenger cars?!?!
Maybe it's just me, but aren't there more important things going on in the world than to have to worry about what type of vehicle people are driving??

:3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3:

·
Registered
21 Posts
While driving home yesterday I saw an old Volkswagon Van on the interstate. It was belching smoke everytime it attempted to pass another car. The back of the van was covered in save the enviroment type bumper stickers---at least 8 of them. I have a feeling that 30 miles at in the Volkswagon Van created more pollution than 30 hours in the Pilot. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
241 Posts
SUV Tax Credit

Wait until they see todays article in the WSJ. Major tax credit for SUV owners. Seems a so-called loophole allows for big tax credit for the big SUV's, over 6000 lbs. - mostly aimed at businesses.
So if you get a $71,000 Range Rover you get somewhere around 20K back in credits.
Now to get that weight limit lowered.......

·
Registered
9 Posts
oops...

hmm... accidentally sent them a couple of "support" emails w/ 300 Mb attachments. How wasteful of me. I feel bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts