Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my Pilot in to get a webasto 749 sunroof today. I will post pics and details if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Congratulations!!
I have had my Webasto 744 since last October and have had no problems. Now of course, it is a little warm to use in Texas but I am still glad I have it.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
jtbmoore said:
I took my Pilot in to get a webasto 749 sunroof today. I will post pics and details if anyone is interested.
Can't wait to see pics! I'm so jealous!
Who's installing for you?

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
if you dont mind...how much are you paying for it..:1:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went with a company named Classic Upholstery & Trim for $1200. The price was a little higher then what I have seen on this site but they were highly recommended by Webasto and car dealers. There is a local company that does the webasto sunroofs but were not recommend. Classic Upholstery & Trim is about 70 miles from my house so it worked out fine for me. I have heard really good things about Classic Upholstery & Trim because they specialize in upholstery so they do an excellent job redoing the headliner. I feel pretty confident in them. I will post pics this weekend.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Can you post a close up where your sunroof meets ridges on roof?

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
look awesome....I'm green with envy ;) :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is there a hump or lowered area behind the sunroof? Where the glass would slide into.I couldn't tell from the pix

Ken

·
Registered
483 Posts
sunroof install

jtbmoore said:
I went with a company named Classic Upholstery & Trim for $1200. The price was a little higher then what I have seen on this site but they were highly recommended by Webasto and car dealers. There is a local company that does the webasto sunroofs but were not recommend. Classic Upholstery & Trim is about 70 miles from my house so it worked out fine for me. I have heard really good things about Classic Upholstery & Trim because they specialize in upholstery so they do an excellent job redoing the headliner. I feel pretty confident in them. I will post pics this weekend.
jtbmoore, I had Classic Soft Trim do an install on our Pilot and I must say that it turned out great. Works really well, we have had our Pilot now for three weeks and have had zero problems.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted

Is there a hump or lowered area behind the sunroof? Where the glass would slide into.I couldn't tell from the pix

Yes their is a slight hump, not noticeable. Here is a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
slight bump

My headliner does have this as well, it is pretty slight but I have noticed it, as long as it doesnt change I have no problem with it like it is now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was in the back seat of my friends Pathfinder and the "hump" made it very uncomfortable (headroom wise).I'm 6'-2".

Where is Classic Upholstery & Trim? Address phone# or website.
By the way it looks great
You've convinced me
I'm next

Ken

·
Registered
423 Posts
I can answer this one as I have a Webasto also. there is no change in the shape or look to the roof either inside or outside.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts