Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The passenger side sun visor will not stay all the way up. I push it up and it falls down about 3 inches. How do you fix this?
2012 Pilot.

Thanks,

·
Registered
10,564 Posts
I got the same problem on a 2012 Honda Crosstour. Hopefully somone has an answer other than buying a new one.

·
Registered
10,564 Posts
Well you already know the other answer. There are used and there are new. There are no magic.
I'm surprised the OP is having this problem on the passenger side. You probably could find a used one for that side that you could trust. But ya, I need a new one for the drivers side.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,631 Posts
I'm surprised the OP is having this problem on the passenger side. You probably could find a used one for that side that you could trust. But ya, I need a new one for the drivers side.
To whit:
I got the same problem on a 2012 Honda Crosstour. Hopefully somone has an answer other than buying a new one.
Then it's not the same problem. The OP needs one for the RIGHT SIDE and you need one for the LEFT SIDE. Remind me never to ask you for directions. 😆

·
Registered
10,564 Posts
To whit:

Then it's not the same problem. The OP needs one for the RIGHT SIDE and you need one for the LEFT SIDE. Remind me never to ask you for directions. 😆
"You go down this road and then take a right...."

"I mean a Left" 👉

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,631 Posts

"I don't know what went wrong, I was looking for a McDonalds to pick up some dinner for the kids and I stopped and asked this guy for directions. I did what he said and the next thing I know this happened."

"Can you describe what the guy looked like ma'am?"

"Well he said his name was Nail Grease, and....."

"You can stop right there ma'am, we know they guy you're talking about. He doesn't know his left from his right."

·
Registered
10,564 Posts
View attachment 137386

"I don't know what went wrong, I was looking for a McDonalds to pick up some dinner for the kids and I stopped and asked this guy for directions. I did what he said and the next thing I know this happened."

"Can you describe what the guy looked like ma'am?"

"Well he said his name was Nail Grease, and....."

"You can stop right there ma'am, we know they guy you're talking about. He doesn't know his left from his right."
"If you listen to me you won't get lost. Now if you go down a little further, you'll see a big oak tree on the left, turn right..." 👈

Reactions: TeslaModelX
1 - 13 of 13 Posts