Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few pictures from our kayaking trip this year: 10 days in Nootka Sound - west coast Vancouver Island.

We drove from Utah with the big yellow boat avg around 17 mpg (there's a lot of windage on top).

After picking up a friend in Vancouver, a ferry ride to Vancouver Island and the first stop is for gas. We spy a Petro Canada and pull in behind.... another Pilot with yellow and white boats on top - how freaky is that?

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After landing at Escalante Creek, we found a Japanese glass ball float and lots of Japanese glass bottles. It is hard to believe that they could float across the ocean and land in the sand, rocks and trees intact.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mr Bear paid us a visit - most of the ground vegetation in the background is blackberries. Unfortunately for our oatmeal, the bears got there first...

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
Very cool photos!!!!! The trip looked very fun, wish I could have gone!:D

Matt

·
Registered
409 Posts
Wow!

Amazing....

Beautiful....

Your photo's took my breath away and took me away from the day to day for a few minutes.

Thanks for sharing!!

Don :4:

·
Registered
300 Posts
oooohhhhh wooooow!!!! what a great pictures!!!! where is is place? Man you took a great pictures, I love the pictures. Any more pictures?

·
Registered
144 Posts
The photos were beautiful.. They probably do not show the true beauty of seeing that view in person.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Great photos!!! Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts