Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

This is our first full summer with our PILOTs and many of us will be taking roadtrips in them. So, let's create a thread that shows our PILOTs on a: "Journey Across America!"

I'll start with two pictures from my roadtrip from Colorado to Las Vegas last week. Both pictures were taken in central Utah on the I-70 corridor between Green River, UT and Richfield, UT. Nice country if you haven't seen it.

Picture #1

Attachments

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
my summer trip

can I post pictures of my trip to the maternity ward (coming soon);)

·
Registered
920 Posts
We'll be taking a road trip to Banff via Glacier in a few weeks with our little family of three and the Pilot...can't wait!!!

Hey Rami,

Have you thought of names yet???

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
MG Pilot said:

Hey Rami,

Have you thought of names yet???
ramirami Jr ;)

but seriously not yet....Wife and I still punching it out..

wife -> :twak: <- me

·
Registered
920 Posts
ramirami said:

ramirami Jr ;)

but seriously not yet....Wife and I still punching it out..

wife -> :twak: <- me
Are you thinking of Indian names???

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
MG Pilot said:

Are you thinking of Indian names???
we're open to everything...though I like rami Jr. the best ;) :2:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Re: my summer trip

ramirami said:
can I post pictures of my trip to the maternity ward (coming soon);)
Congrats, rami! We've also got a little one arriving any day now.

:D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Looks like some Piloteers will be posting pics of their big summer trips to Toys R Us and the pediatrician's office! :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
roadtrip

Hmmm.
I was hoping there would be more posts here on this topic. We will be taking our first "long" distance trip this week. Texas to Ohio! What's the farthest anyone has driven in their pilot. Why do people ask........"Your really going to drive your new car all that way?"

They must be driving "american made mobiles"

Of course I am............I gotta Honda!!!!

texi:18:

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Re: roadtrip

CoPiloter said:
...Why do people ask........"Your really going to drive your new car all that way?"

They must be driving "american made mobiles"

Of course I am............I gotta Honda!!!
Back in school I was talking to a German friend and I said something like "yeah you all probably miss driving some of the nice cars from back home" and he replied "I'd rather drive an American car, it's like driving around in your living room".

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To Bullwizard

The vent visors on my PILOT are the WeatherTech ones. I ordered them from Mats.com (MacNeil Automotive) and they were 79-bucks for all four of them

Good Luck,
PILOTinginCO

·
Registered
429 Posts
I am sure there will be more pictures soon! A lot of trips are planned in these middle months. Us for example will be off to Yellowstone with camper in tow, 2 weeks from tomorrow!! Well I have to go install my brake controller in the Pilot no time for typing!:D

Matt:)

·
Registered
84 Posts
We're travelling from southern PA to San Diego and back in July/Aug. Only thing is...it won't be in a Pilot...but our '97 CR-V with over 110,000 miles. Anyway...speaks well for Honda product, and...we won't be putting over 6,000 miles on a brand new Pilot. We'll order our 2004 Midnight Blue Pilot when we return. Will share some pics of the desert when we get back. Bye... :1:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Okay Here is One (recycled)

Here is a recycled shot take from our last jaunt to Oregon in April. The Oregon caves and well...just a great ride in beautiful country.

Maybe I'll go to Tahoe today and take some pictures!

Attachments

·
Registered
964 Posts
vkarcher said:
We're travelling from southern PA to San Diego and back in July/Aug. Only thing is...it won't be in a Pilot...but our '97 CR-V with over 110,000 miles. Anyway...speaks well for Honda product, and...we won't be putting over 6,000 miles on a brand new Pilot. We'll order our 2004 Midnight Blue Pilot when we return. Will share some pics of the desert when we get back. Bye... :1:
Enjoy yourself in San Diego this summer. Are you coming out to visit or to sight see?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Used to live in Del Mar. Going back for a friend's son's wedding.:4:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just returned last night from a 3000 mile journey over two weeks. Omaha to FT Campbell, KY to Gatlinberg/Smoky Mountains to Muncie, IN and back home. Awesome trip.... that included a close encounter with a black bear while jogging on an old logging road (I love it!). My wife was surprised at how many pilots we saw out East. We used a cargo plateform on the back to haul some extra gear. This is our first luxury type vehicle and were very pleased and did not fatigue as we would have in our old Toyota Tercel on such a long trip. Will post a couple of pictures when I can.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts