Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This group is a great source of information. Using information I found here, I replaced the speakers in the doors. Now, I want to replace the sub woofer. I cannot find detailed information on how to remove the interior panel covering the stock woofer. Can anyone either give me a link to the information or provide the instructions?

I have used the search function many time and I cannot find detail instructions.

My Pilot is an 06 EX-L.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
11 Posts
i think you could do a search on how to install the factory backup camera.. i think that shows how to take the rear sub panel off, i know there is a honda installition procedure on this forum somewhere. good luck.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
dwn4cause said:
i think you could do a search on how to install the factory backup camera.. i think that shows how to take the rear sub panel off, i know there is a honda installition procedure on this forum somewhere. good luck.
I think dwn4cause is correct. Use the instructions for the rear view camera and start at about figure 20 on page 7.

It looks like all of the necessary screws are hidden behing the grocery hooks, tie down loops, and a couple plastic covers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tim.s said:
I think dwn4cause is correct. Use the instructions for the rear view camera and start at about figure 20 on page 7.

It looks like all of the necessary screws are hidden behing the grocery hooks, tie down loops, and a couple plastic covers.
Thanks for the help.

I found wwong's posting on the rear view camera and it had the information I needed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts