Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Jillchristina for posting this link...Most of us cold blooded Washingtonians with these beautiful AWD mobiles will be interested in this:Steven's Pass Webcam

Let's strap on those boards and carve!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, nerdy, but I'm replying to myself.

Anyway, I just discovered the gorgeous 360 degree virtual tour at the bottom of the page....go there if you love the mountains, it's just beautiful Homepage link with tour

·
Registered
13 Posts
kemosabe said:
And a few Silver Pilot snow pictures to get 74PILOTMOM in the mood, courtesy of akira3d...

Oh! I am SOOO salivating over those pics! Do you know where they were taken?

I cannot wait to strap on my board and hit the slopes. I also can't wait to cruise on up to the pass in the luxury of my Pilot! :D Hubby and I haven't decided if we're going to get the roof rack yet. If it's just the two of us going up, we can just toss the boards in the back. Guess we'll have to see if anyone wants to ride with us. We have a 15 month old and need to be able to leave the mountain at the drop of a hat if she needs us (worried first time mom here). I'm sure I'll be more relaxed than I was last year.

As a side note... I have a friend who's husband is in the business of pinstriping, custom paint detailing, etc. I've asked him if he'll add a couple of small snowflakes to either side of my emblem on the back of my Pilot. I haven't heard back from him but if I get it done, I'll be sure to post pics.

Here's a pic of me and hubby up at Stevens Pass a couple of years ago. Ahhhh.... can't wait to be there again!

Jill

Attachments

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
jillchristina said:
Oh! I am SOOO salivating over those pics! Do you know where they were taken?
[ S N I P P E D ]
jillchristina: The original threads that I borrowed the pictures from are here and here...

...if you go to those two threads, you'll see lots more "winter wonderland" photos courtesy of akira3d...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts