Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m wanting to upgrade the stereo in my 2006 Pilot. The thing I’m running in to/wondering about is mine have navigation. The radio is at the bottom of the dash, and the navigation is towards the top. Ideally I would like to put the new head unit where the navigation display is because the new unit will have navigation in it, and so there would be no use for the old display. Too, it would have a better flow to me to have it up higher like that. Is there any way at all I could install that there? The contour is different there and so is there some trim kit that I could put there? Let me know! TIA

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,238 Posts
Doable. Crutchfield.com can help you out, and they're good about trim and accessories.

You will most likely get some more on-point advice by posting in the dedicated sub-forum. A helpful member named @scorrpio rules that kingdom. 👑

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doable. Crutchfield.com can help you out, and they're good about trim and accessories.

You will most likely get some more on-point advice by posting in the dedicated sub-forum. A helpful member named @scorrpio rules that kingdom. 👑

Thanks, I went to the forum got attached and posted it there. I’ll check them out. Thanks for the advice!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts