Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a plug in play line output converter for my 2010 honda pilot i did what the company told me to do and go to the back of the OEM radio and i did so my amplifier will turn on but not push any power to my sub so i switched amplifiers and same thing so i decided to go into the factory amplifier same harness just different location i guess willing to try anything so the amp wants to push power but it keeps turning on and off if leave the sub unconnected than it stays on please as anyone had this problem befor the company that sells it refunded me and cant answer my questions

·
Registered
694 Posts
Sorry, but your post is next to unreadable.
What trim level is your Pilot? Does it have OEM navigation?
What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
I seems like you are trying to install an aftermarket amplifier. What is the amplifier model? Where is it installed? Was new wiring run to speakers or it makes use of existing wiring? Was it tested and how?
You mention 'factory amplifier'. If your car has one, you definitely don't need a 'line output converter'.

·
Registered
180 Posts
id love to help but deciphering your question is challenging in itself.
The importance of punctuation is lost on the younger generation. The OP's message is a prime example. Here's another classic...

Normal: I love cooking, my dogs, and my family.
Cannibalistic: I love cooking my dogs and my family.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Talk to text is convenient, but you have to add punctuation to make it legible text.

I'm so used to speaking my text messages now that when I leave a voicemail comma I speak the punctuation exclamation point LOL exclamation point

OP, I'm sorry but I have no experience here to help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts