Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you didn't know.
I will delect this thread after two days.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry post here, but many never look into group buy forume

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
timchen said:
sorry post here, but many never look into group buy forume
...okay, maybe I'm missing something here, but why wouldn't a person look in the Group Buys forum for the Side Steps Group Buy? I'm not following your logic? :confused:

·
Registered
95 Posts
group buy notification

How come the "Current Group Buy" section on the honda-pilot.org home page not get updated when there is a group buy on?

I have been logging in since around March and have yet to see one there when I know there have been several since that time.

Just curious...:confused:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: group buy notification

beowulf777 said:
How come the "Current Group Buy" section on the honda-pilot.org home page not get updated when there is a group buy on?

I have been logging in since around March and have yet to see one there when I know there have been several since that time.

Just curious...:confused:
My 1st guess is that only about three people have the privileges to update the main honda-pilot.org web page: admin, TheWorm, and possibly hondacuraworld (aka, Tim). My 2nd guess is that they don't always have the time in their busy schedules to keep the main page current.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kemosabe said:

...okay, maybe I'm missing something here, but why wouldn't a person look in the Group Buys forum for the Side Steps Group Buy? I'm not following your logic? :confused:
For those who may want step bars but don't check into group buy regularly.
Hey, do you want a Pocket PC GPS for $200?

Sorry, I don't know how to get such a deal. But if you know a deal like this, please post it here for sharing.

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Re: Re: group buy notification

kemosabe said:

My 1st guess is that only about three people have the privileges to update the main honda-pilot.org web page: admin, TheWorm, and possibly hondacuraworld (aka, Tim). My 2nd guess is that they don't always have the time in their busy schedules to keep the main page current.
I don't have the power nor the knowledge as far as that goes.....

·
Registered
411 Posts
timchen said:

For those who may want step bars but don't check into group buy regularly.
Hey, do you want a Pocket PC GPS for $200?

Sorry, I don't know how to get such a deal. But if you know a deal like this, please post it here for sharing.
I totally follow your logic. Thank you very much for the post. (People get tired of continually checking on available group buys). Please keep it up, so I can take advantage of a group buy when I finally get my Pilot! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts