Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Picked up my car after a ceramic pain treatment that's supposed to last a "lifetime" or at least 10 years.
I went with Kube Bond, which is a treatment that gives a water repellant, scratch proof and UV resistant paint.
I have realized that I no longer have the time needed to keep a car paint in mint condition by hand waxing it every now and then, so I spend the money on something that will make it super easy to wash and that hopefully will last for many years. I can take some pictures, but to be honest it looks pretty much the same as the last pictures with the new wheels since it was newly washed when I changed the wheels.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Cost? First impressions?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Picked up my car after a ceramic pain treatment that's supposed to last a "lifetime" or at least 10 years.
I went with Kube Bond, which is a treatment that gives a water repellant, scratch proof and UV resistant paint.
I have realized that I no longer have the time needed to keep a car paint in mint condition by hand waxing it every now and then, so I spend the money on something that will make it super easy to wash and that hopefully will last for many years. I can take some pictures, but to be honest it looks pretty much the same as the last pictures with the new wheels since it was newly washed when I changed the wheels.
Would love to see some pictures. Also in between washes do you have to apply a spray or anything?

61 - 64 of 64 Posts