Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has now been almost 3 months since I had a Kenwood KVT 911 DVD/TV/Sirius unit installed in my Pilot. My local installer claims he has yet to find a working version of the adaptor that allows this particular Kenwood unit to work with the steering column controls.

Does anyone have a contact or experience with getting an adaptor to work with any unit or any Pilot?

Mike

·
Registered
342 Posts
Did you ever get a resolution to this issue?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Mike & Margaret said:
It has now been almost 3 months since I had a Kenwood KVT 911 DVD/TV/Sirius unit installed in my Pilot. My local installer claims he has yet to find a working version of the adaptor that allows this particular Kenwood unit to work with the steering column controls.

Does anyone have a contact or experience with getting an adaptor to work with any unit or any Pilot?

Mike
Mike & Margaret,

If you're still looking, this adapter might work...

http://store.autotoys.com/cgi-bin/wfp53024.storefront

You might want to contact them to ensure compatibility. Also, could you give me your impressions on the Kenwood unit. I've considered buying the same unit as well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I had a PIoneer installed and used a conversion kit that was purchased from Crutchfield and it works great!! If you need nore info let me know

Good Luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts