Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: Do you guy think Honda-Pilot.org Site very slow this couple of days? Or it is my Broadband Service? T1.

SS EX-L RES #35211

·
Registered
991 Posts
haknuman59 said:
:eek: Do you guy think Honda-Pilot.org Site very slow this couple of days? Or it is my Broadband Service? T1.

SS EX-L RES #35211
Yes! I thought it was just on my end. I could not even get on the sight until the yesterday evening..

rob
:confused:

·
Registered
121 Posts
slow very slow

Get my post count up by complaining. Yes for the last couple of days the site crawls.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Slow here in Northeast as well (DSL)

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
It's been slow since it went down yesterday. Issue then (and now) is @ the hosting company's end -- it isn't even the .org server -- it's the "gateway" (or whatever it's called) that leads to it.

Here's a cool web app to check if down sites or slow sites are your problem or theirs:

http://visualroute.visualware.com/

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
I thought it was my wireless connection. I opened up a support ticket with phpwebhosting.com

Will keep you posted.
admin.

·
Registered
592 Posts
TheWorm said:
It's been slow since it went down yesterday. Issue then (and now) is @ the hosting company's end -- it isn't even the .org server -- it's the "gateway" (or whatever it's called) that leads to it.

Here's a cool web app to check if down sites or slow sites are your problem or theirs:

http://visualroute.visualware.com/
Thats a very useful site Worm. Thanks.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I second that, thanks Worm. I was looking for one of those for a while.

·
Registered
423 Posts
So, where is the problem? If it is with the website, does the webmaster know about it? If not does anyone know how to contact them?
I guess I am spoiled with the faster sites.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Normally this sight is very fast, just be patient, I am sure it will be corrected soon..:D

·
Registered
144 Posts
It seems like the speed issue has been corrected.

:2:

Is the site still slow for anyone?

Evergreen

·
Registered
385 Posts
Good to see/surf that we're back firing on all cylinders!
+

1 - 13 of 13 Posts