Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have SS EX-L Mud Flaps, Hitch, Fog Lights, Crome Tips, MICH 255-65-16, and looking for a grill.

·
Registered
82 Posts
ahh...the weber genesis silver-B Model. I know it well and actually cooked chicken on mine last night. Excellent grill...$449 at Home Depot and well worth it (or the Silver-A which is smaller for $100 less)...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Fujimo said:
I have SS EX-L Mud Flaps, Hitch, Fog Lights, Crome Tips, MICH 255-65-16, and looking for a grill.
Hey Fujimo,
Post some pics! I'd love to see the SS with fog lights. :31:

Oh, and can I come to your first cookout? :2:

·
Registered
919 Posts
davisdog said:
ahh...the weber genesis silver-B Model. I know it well and actually cooked chicken on mine last night. Excellent grill...$449 at Home Depot and well worth it (or the Silver-A which is smaller for $100 less)...
We have the Silver C with the extra burner on the side. We didn't know if we would use it or not, but it has turned out to be very useful.

Chris

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey there!! That looks tasty!! What time should we all be there??:D

·
Registered
180 Posts
We have the Weber Genesis 1000 or maybe 1100, and bought it almost 10 years ago. Still cooks like the day we bought it It's the predecessor to the Silver B. These things are almost indestrustable.:2:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mich CT's and that grill

Went to Barbeques Galore and now, how much to spend, or wait a few months for a deal. My old (25) Charm Glow still works so I should give it a few months but?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Weber

Theres nothing like the old Weber Kettle!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: Ss Ex-l

ontheverge said:

Hey Fujimo,

Here are maybe some pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Re: Re: Ss Ex-l

ontheverge said:

Hey Fujimo,

Every angle, in every size but no foglight pics???:8:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Tires

did you install your MICH 255-65-16 do they rub and do you have a pic with them. From the front and side view so i can see how thick and tall they are. you can email me a [email protected] Im looking at adding bigger tires and wheels but im afraid of it rubbing the front shock/strut. My little LX wheels and tires dont look aggresive enough for me. Also need to find out what the back spacing and offset is for the wheel"rim" later romad01

I havent seen any grills or anything for that matter for our pilots besides OEM equipment. Actually i did see a side bars that were aftermarket i think smitty built was the manufacture..

·
Registered
449 Posts
SS = Starlight Silver Metallic

thotru said:
Sorry about my ignorant but what does SS in SS EX-L stand for?
SS = Starlight Silver Metallic. You will see alot of shorthand used for the different Pilot colors. EP = Evergreen Pearl, NBP = Nighthawk Black Pearl, etc.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts