Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's A2's spring bath!!! After a looong mucky winter, it sure felt good to clean up the pilot!!! It's nearly one year old now, and still looks great!

Side note: Gotta love Stoner's Glass cleaner and Micro-fiber towels!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Time to change to the bike racks too!

The ski rack is GONE! It's been replaced with our Yakima bike racks.

We thought Spring would never get here!!!!!:eek

Now I just need to budget some time to refresh the Zaino!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kemosabe said:
Hey, that looks might darn sharp, there, a2Pilot!!! Hmmm... looks like an excellent candidate to add to my on-going compilation of Pilot owner's accessories in the thread Which accessory should be at the top of the list? :4: :17:
Thanks, Kemosabe.

Our bike rack gets the most use.

I can get a better shot of the bike rack as long as the weather holds out here. They're forcasting thunderstorms this afternoon. Looks like my rain dance worked!

Here's a shot of my ski rack:

http://www.piloteers.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2172&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
a2Pilot said:

Thanks, Kemosabe.

Our bike rack gets the most use.

I can get a better shot of the bike rack as long as the weather holds out here. They're forcasting thunderstorms this afternoon. Looks like my rain dance worked!

Here's a shot of my ski rack:

http://www.piloteers.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2172&perpage=15&pagenumber=3
Thanks, a2Pilot!!!!! I will put that one (the ski rack photo) in the UNOFFICIAL accessories thread later tonight!!! Thanks again for the great image shots!!! :4: :29:

·
Registered
119 Posts
looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Love that color!!!

I know what you mean. We are getting rain on and off and I have been putting off washing and waxing the Pilot. I really need to!! Just ordered some Zaino!

Carl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts