Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have an 06 Pilot EX-L. I recently installed a 2" leveling spacer lift kit. Now the axle angle is too much for the oem axles (I knew this would happen), does anyone have any brands on beefier cv axles that can handle the angle?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I know I’m the Element community people with lifts go with NAPA’s replacement axles and they stand up better than OEM plus lifetime warranty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I’m the Element community people with lifts go with NAPA’s replacement axles and they stand up better than OEM plus lifetime warranty

I have read that the Cardone Axles from NAPA are the "go to" axles for budget builds. I guess I have a hard time putting faith in "Budget Build" items. I've done it before and sometimes it works out, usually it doesn't. Thanks for the input though, i'll give that some thought.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
i know many users that tricked out the crv for offroading they have almost the same driveline as our pilots just google crv offroading ..you will see tones of them ..im wondering if they have a longer or an adaptor to handle the angle of the shaft.

·
Registered
16 Posts

This is the CRV & Element saving grace, engine drop spacers so then not a ton of angle on the axles.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Biggest issue was the angle on the axles looks like this is a major help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts