Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 2019 EX-L is brand new and I want to change some settings, like the walk away lock system. BUT, settings, maintenance, and a few other items in the list have a padlock symbol and I can't find any way to unlock them. Does anyone know? Thank you.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Our 2019 EX-L is brand new and I want to change some settings, like the walk away lock system. BUT, settings, maintenance, and a few other items in the list have a padlock symbol and I can't find any way to unlock them. Does anyone know? Thank you.
Chances are those are just things that Honda believes should be there by default and can’t be removed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I was trying this with just accessories on, so the engine was off and it was in park. Eventually, I found how to make the adjustments from the big screen in the middle. Thanks again!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I was trying this with just accessories on, so the engine was off and it was in park. Eventually, I found how to make the adjustments from the big screen in the middle. Thanks again!
As in you were able to remove those locked apps?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts