Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 6 month old 2019 Pilot EX-L AWD , with 5900 miles. Modern Steel exterior with Black leather interior. All stock with window tint and OEM Honda all weather floor and cargo mats.

Nothing at all wrong with it, always garaged and only freeway miles. No accidents.

Selling because I needed something that will work better for camping this spring and summer so I bought a new 4Runner.

I already have a pretty good purchase offer from Vroom, just seeing if someone local is looking for a good deal that gets me a few bucks more than the Vroom offer.

Located in OC, SoCal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Nicely done with the beautiful pictures of the vehicle and all... definitely got me interested.

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nicely done with the beautiful pictures of the vehicle and all... definitely got me interested.
Clever...but thanks for the bump.

For anyone else local to OC actually looking for a vehicle, you probably have until Wednesday to do something on this one before it’s gone to Vroom. I’m out of town until Monday, but can figure something out if you’re interested.

If the car goes to Vroom, I’ll have a few accessories available (OEM all weather floor and cargo liners, ProClip phone mount with magnet, OEM sill protectors, and OEM rear bumper appliqué).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts