Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling the full set of take-off OEM Wheels/Tires/TPMS from my 2019 Pilot EX-L.
Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport A/S 245/60/R18 105H (~$200/tire new)
~9/32" tread depth on all 4 tires (New 10/32")
No curb rash, dents, or repairs
Located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ (08234)
Willing to drive 1 hour to meet
Need to clean out of the garage...PM offers
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle part Bicycle tire

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
Nice rims!

Reactions: ryasta26

·
Registered
180 Posts
Seems expensive. I bought this exact set new wheels and new tires (20 miles on the tires from the dealers lot to the wheel/tire shop) a few months ago for $750.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seems expensive. I bought this exact set new wheels and new tires (20 miles on the tires from the dealers lot to the wheel/tire shop) a few months ago for $750.
That’s an amazing deal!! You lucked out!!
$750 for the whole set is cheaper than the 4 tires alone from TireRack ($196.37 each)!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
That’s an amazing deal!! You lucked out!!
$750 for the whole set is cheaper than the 4 tires alone from TireRack ($196.37 each)!!
True. But as far as Craigslist sales go, I was hesitant. That set sat for sale for 2 months online here in San Antonio before I bought it. The only reason I bought it was because my wife wanted new tires and we had the EX with steel wheels anyways.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
True. But as far as Craigslist sales go, I was hesitant. That set sat for sale for 2 months online here in San Antonio before I bought it. The only reason I bought it was because my wife wanted new tires and we had the EX with steel wheels anyways.
I’m hoping to have that same luck for my 08 Acura TSX. I need tires soon and like to change wheels at the same time (every 4-5 years). The wheels I like are the stock 17s from the current Civic hatchback. The wheels alone as take-offs on eBay are currently listed for $840-$940. I keep stalking Civic marketplace forums for them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts