Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed today that honda.com has the 04's up. ( I haven't really been paying attention ). I've got an 03' EXL-nav. So what's different, more better abou the 04?

I tried looking at the options on the 'build your pilot' popup, but they all looked the same as 03 to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
920 Posts
Do a search dude...this has been discussed extensively-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,147 Posts
demerson said:
I just noticed today that honda.com has the 04's up. ( I haven't really been paying attention ). I've got an 03' EXL-nav. So what's different, more better abou the 04?

I tried looking at the options on the 'build your pilot' popup, but they all looked the same as 03 to me.
I think this is the most complete thread: Adujstable 2nd row, heated leather seats, better horn sound, couple of color changes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool thanks!

The adjustable 2nd row and horn sound cool.

Living in central California the heated seats & mirrors are kinda, "whatever", items.

Thanks for the info folks. I should have just seached! -d
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Re: Re: So what's new on the 04?

robrecht said:
I think this is the most complete thread: Adujstable 2nd row, heated leather seats, better horn sound, couple of color changes.
Can someone with and 04 make a wav file of the new horn sound and post it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,147 Posts
Re: Re: Re: So what's new on the 04?

michaelp95 said:
Can someone with and 04 make a wav file of the new horn sound and post it?
michaelp95, that would be pretty neat! Why not post this request as a new thread so more people will see it? Why not also request the old horn sound too for the sake of comparison?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: So what's new on the 04?

robrecht said:
michaelp95, that would be pretty neat! Why not post this request as a new thread so more people will see it? Why not also request the old horn sound too for the sake of comparison?
OK!!! I did that, when my son wakes up from his nap, I have him go honk the horn on mine and record it. Can you post sound files here? Anybody know?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So what's new on the 04?

michaelp95 said:


[ S N I P P E D ]

Can you post sound files here? Anybody know?
It's possible to post sound files, but it requires some "tweaking" by admin -- see a similar post by kemosabe from January 20, 2003 by clicking here...
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top