Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Been away for a couple of months. Things have calmed down a bit here now. Whew!
I want to thank everyone that sent msg's of concern for my mom. It really, really, really meant alot! :)
She's doing great considering everything, the Lymphoma is now in "regression" and things are looking up!

Looking forward to visiting with you all again...
Here we go!! :D :2:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Kemosabe!! BTW...Love your name & avatar! ;)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hey welcome back!!! we missed you!

Now to over to the VIN thread (see link below) and tell me if you have any problems with your PILOT... you who are the biggest recruiter of VINs! (and thanks!)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
havasu said:
Hey welcome back!!! we missed you!

Now to over to the VIN thread (see link below) and tell me if you have any problems with your PILOT... you who are the biggest recruiter of VINs! (and thanks!)
Thanks! Missed you guys too! Sorry we couldn't get together!
I'll pop over there now. Will start annoying the new members shortly. Thought I'd ease into it a bit... they'd probably think, Who the heck is this Sage person?!? Pushy ain't she? LOL
:cool: :D :p

·
Registered
900 Posts
And.. this post make me go ahead of copperpoppy (after a very long while). SO that means it's time for her to reappear as well. Last time I caught up with her, she immediately reappeared and ZOOMed past!

Hey where are you, copperpoppy? We miss you too!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
havasu said:
And.. this post make me go ahead of copperpoppy (after a very long while). SO that means it's time for her to reappear as well. Last time I caught up with her, she immediately reappeared and ZOOMed past!

Hey where are you, copperpoppy? We miss you too!
Congrats! I did email CP a couple of days ago. Will let you know if I hear from that Desert Diva! :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
SOOO glad to see you are back. You and your mom have been on my mind. Glad to hear she is doing better!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again Cat! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts