Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Miss our 2005 Pilot
They鈥檙e just waiting for the one sucker to pay that overinflated price. I鈥檓 sure someone with a filled wallet eventually will.

• Helpful
Reactions: Nail Grease

Registered
2011 Pilot EX-L
Our dealer has literal "Hunger Games". They have a whiteboard where they list how many new cars are arriving and when. Like 3Ea of 2023 Pilots (no specs, nothing, just "Pilot") in December, 2 Odyseys in January and so on.
And then a $45K vehicle is offered at $57K. They can all fuck right off, I ain't playing their stupid games.

Registered
My local dealer had one on the lot a year or so ago. We were buying my grandmother a CR-V. It was in a tucked away part of the showroom you couldn鈥檛 really see or get to without knowing it was there. They told me a guy was flying in from Utah to buy it for $10k over MSRP and he had bought it within 30 minutes of it going online.

• Wow
Reactions: Nail Grease

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They had a 2023 CRV in the shop area, said I couldn't look at it. THey said they couldnt sell it for 90 days and no test drives per Honda Corporate. It was a 23 white EX not even fully loaded or the hybrid I was like its flipping CRV, who cares! Wow, these dealers are so out of touch!

Registered
2019 Pilot Elite
With up to $68K to spend on a sporty Honda car, I'd be over at the Acura dealer looking at a TLX Type S.

This is the right answer.

My buddy has a Type R, he's not married, no kids. In the majority of circles, he gets something like.... "Oh you drive a civic."

He said when dating his Q60 was more popular with women.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts