Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Wow, looks like it is supposed to up here in Terrace, we are totally dry..

rob

·
Registered
797 Posts
Envious. Just rain here. Bummer.

·
Registered
191 Posts
At least SOMEONE is getting a white Christmas!!!

Not here in SE Wisconsin...of well, Merry Christmas anyway!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We hardly EVER get a white Christmas, at least nothing this big. It's absolutely beautiful. Took the Pilot out today.......now it's all slushy. One thing I noticed was that about 75% of the vehicles on the road were trucks and SUV's.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Envious ...

Nothing but sunshine and bikinis here !

:mad:

PrG

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
No snow in Toronto area. I was outside today washing the Pilot. The last time I was able to wash a vehicle outside on Christmas Eve was in 1982.

PRG, can you post some pictures ... of the bikinis.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Scoobs said:
The last time I was able to wash a vehicle outside on Christmas Eve was in 1982.
Yeah that's probably how long it's been for us since we had any resemblance of a white christmas. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Scoobs said:
No snow in Toronto area. I was outside today washing the Pilot. The last time I was able to wash a vehicle outside on Christmas Eve was in 1982.

PRG, can you post some pictures ... of the bikinis.
I was doing the same thing too... I have never washed a car on Christmas Eve, It has either been -20 below, or snowing by now.. It is only damp here. Weird, I think the weather is getting warmer every year...

At least the Pilot got a Christmas wash!

rob

·
Registered
71 Posts
Snow Bound

My sister lives in Missouri, so I will have to give her a call about the White Christmas!

Here in North Florida, it is sunny, breezy, and cool (about 45d).

Regards,

EJ

·
Registered
144 Posts
Here in New York City this is the first time I've seen an accumulating snowfall on Christmas Day in 35 years. We got about 6 inches.

Also, I finally saw a sagebrush Pilot in person. Wow! I love the color. I originally wanted sagebrush, but couldn't wait till the end of the summer to buy it.

Evergreen

1 - 14 of 14 Posts