Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

581 - 600 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
View attachment 148444 A little Shakespearean note here: "Wherefore" means "why," as in "Why do you exist, Romeo?" You might inadvertently be asking @jimmaki a TMI question, whereas a simple "Where are you?" might suffice.
I hear "wherefore" spoken frequently out on the golf course.
Apparently, it's a contraction of "where" - as in where is my drive going - and "fore" - as in a heads up warning to those downrange.

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #582 ·
Hello all, OP here,
It rained most of the night and still raining this morning here- light and steady. Really light, as in intermittent wipers light LOL

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I art Out of the Jaws of Death and now The World is my Oyster.
The man! The myth! The Legend! He has risen!

How's the bionic heart treating you so far?

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,297 Posts
Hello all, OP here,
It rained most of the night and still raining this morning here- light and steady. Really light, as in intermittent wipers light LOL
Please say on topic here... The topic is SNOW!!!!!!
😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣

Hey don't look at me, you named the thread not me. 😉 You know you really have to think these thread titles through.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled weather report.

FYI: Sunny here currently 59 F with a high of 71 today.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Please say on topic here... The topic is SNOW!!!!!!
😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣

Hey don't look at me, you named the thread not me. 😉 You know you really have to think these thread titles through.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled weather report.

FYI: Sunny here currently 59 F with a high of 71 today.
If only there were corporate overlords on this forum, with some silly title like "Super Moderator", that could wield such power with the Strength of Poseidon and the Swifttness of Hermes.

Reactions: aggrex and The Todd

·
Super Moderator
4,297 Posts
If only there were corporate overlords on this forum, with some silly title like "Super Moderator", that could wield such power with the Strength of Poseidon and the Swifttness of Hermes.
You spent your night last night watching cartoon networks didn't you? Okay just this one time to make you happy.......

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
You spent your night last night watching cartoon networks didn't you? Okay just this one time to make you happy.......

View attachment 148465
Haha no... outside with the kids playing until around 7, Home Depot for lumber for the swing set, watch recorded episode of Mayans, clean up a little bit and go to bed.

·
Super Moderator
4,297 Posts
... and the Modesty and Humility of ... of ... of ...?
Yep, that's me most of the time........

I am only forced to call on VCM Power on those rare occasions when the villains and trouble makers instigate an untimely appearance in this tranquil Piloteers world of ours.

But in an effort to stay on topic.......It is snowing today in Kirovsk, Zelenica and Gstaad according to the latest eyeball reports.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,292 Posts
True story, it's one of the only two places I've ever been skiing in my life, being more of a hockey guy. The other was a mild kiddie hill several years prior.

I almost didn't fall.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
The man! The myth! The Legend! He has risen!

How's the bionic heart treating you so far?
Thankfully, much better than I’ve been treating it. It’s been a real wake up call ... I’m determined to lighten its load. Been losing about 3 pounds a week for 7 weeks through smaller portions, very few carbs and healthier choices with less artery clogging ingredients.

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
Thankfully, much better than I’ve been treating it. It’s been a real wake up call ... I’m determined to lighten its load. Been losing about 3 pounds a week for 7 weeks through smaller portions, very few carbs and healthier choices with less artery clogging ingredients.
Don't look at the following video - you'll gain weight just by watching the sandwiches they're making.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Don't look at the following video - you'll gain weight just by watching the sandwiches they're making.

Ok I won’t watch it. :cool:

My BIL is Italian and a great cook. I just can’t eat most of his culinary masterpieces, at least not beyond a polite tiny portion. If it’s not deep fried, it’s pan fried in lard or bacon fat. I guess it helps keeps things lubed up so all the cheese he uses don’t bind up with all the pasta and clog up the digestive system. Don’t get me wrong, I’d eat myself into an insulin coma his food tastes so good. But it skyrockets my glucose levels, and I’m sure it’s sticks to the insides of my arteries. He makes his own sausage and is a strong believer in more fat, more flavor.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,292 Posts
Didn't realize that you were a member of the 'jet set'.
Had one of my oldest friends from NY living in Switzerland and studying engineering at the ETH (of Einstein fame) in Zürich while I was studying in Paris. Not jet set at all, as I couldn't afford to eat three meals a day the whole year I was living there, but twice a month he'd come visit me or I him by train, and one of those times he and his Swiss friends took me to Gstaad. I introduced him to the French girl he's been married to for over 30 years, a Sorbonne classmate.

Ok I won’t watch it. :cool:

My BIL is Italian and a great cook. I just can’t eat most of his culinary masterpieces, at least not beyond a polite tiny portion. If it’s not deep fried, it’s pan fried in lard or bacon fat. I guess it helps keeps things lubed up so all the cheese he uses don’t bind up with all the pasta and clog up the digestive system. Don’t get me wrong, I’d eat myself into an insulin coma his food tastes so good. But it skyrockets my glucose levels, and I’m sure it’s sticks to the insides of my arteries. He makes his own sausage and is a strong believer in more fat, more flavor.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Does this count as on topic?

·
Registered
9,505 Posts
We finally got our first decent spring rain a few days ago. Now were being invaded by mosquitoes. 😒

581 - 600 of 631 Posts