Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what snacks / amenities does your dealership service department provide? I was in yesterday for an oil change (not cost effective for me to do it on my own) and after perusing the lot to look at the new vehicles went back in to wait. I was bummed that the large chocolate chip cookies they used to provide were no longer being served. I guess they had to recoup the cost for the upgraded lounge area and the cookies were the first to go.

Anyways my dealer provides:
1) Popcorn
2) Granola bars
3) Coffee
4) WiFi
5) Large screen TV
6) Comfy couches

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Just came from the dealership yesterday for valve adjustment ($300) after coupon. They have

1) boxes of Donuts from Duncan donuts / muffins
2) big bowl of banana's / fruit (apple, oranges)
3) beer fridge on the counter containing free bottles of cold water ... (might be in the price we pay for repairs)
4) Coffee
5) Wifi / newpapers from the local towns
6) Multiple large screen tv's .. one had the news ..one had soaps on I think ..one had kids network on..
7) Kids play area ..toys and things to do
8) Comfy couches
9) they used to have cookies WTH ??? just realized maybe it was a Honda thing ??
10) cell phone charging station it looks like a car battery and on the side it has wires coming out for android / Iphones even class C cables

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, your dealer hooks you up and doesn’t charge outrageous prices. I need to cough up $525 at the dealer 15 miles away, as the one two miles from my house wants $675 for the valve adjustment. And is your $300 charge Canadian or US?

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Man, your dealer hooks you up and doesn’t charge outrageous prices. I need to cough up $525 at the dealer 15 miles away, as the one two miles from my house wants $675 for the valve adjustment. And is your $300 charge Canadian or US?
Mahwah Honda NJ walk in price is $450 but they owed me a credit plus they allowed me to use a service coupon those things you get in the email :) included the service and new gaskets

1 - 4 of 4 Posts