Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed today that my front pasenger seat has a very small rip in the seat near the stiching. Not sure if its the leather part. It is the part on the outside (closest to the door) where your thigh is sitting. Has anyone had this problem? If so what did you do? Glue? :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Didn't you just pick your Pilot up a few days ago? If so, I would drive right on back to your dealer and get this fixed under warranty. Just don't let them blame you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wasn't sure if it was covered. I will drive down tomorrow.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: small rip (UPDATED)

sagepearl said:
I noticed today that my front passenger seat has a very small rip in the seat near the stitching. Not sure if its the leather part. It is the part on the outside (closest to the door) where your thigh is sitting. Has anyone had this problem? If so what did you do? Glue? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Long story short......on Wednesday my dealer let me drop off my Pilot in the afternoon to be worked on Thursday morning. This helped a lot because I live around 30 miles away and morning traffic is a pain!!! Plus I got a loaner (2003 Subaru Forester) they had Enterprise rentals on the lot! Thursday comes and they call me around 11:00 am, my car is done. I drive down to pick up my car, and they roll it out all clean, inside and out. And of course everything was covered under warranty! They apologized for the part taking a long time to come in. This was a very good experience to say the least. Shout out to my Dealer in Hawaii!!
HONDA WINDWARD! :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
It's so nice to hear of a happy ending!!!!:5:

There ARE some good Dealers out there after all!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts