Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have only had our Pilot for a few days. Tonight while driving we noticed a small beep every 5 minutes. Cannot figure out what it is. Does anyone have a clue what it could be? Thought it might have something to do with the anti-theft system. We did not have the doors locked while driving. Any guesses?

·
Registered
494 Posts
I did hear a similar sound, but it wasn't the Pilot. It was my Cell Phones batteries running down.

Sorry I couldn't help, but now I'll pay attention to any beeps from my Pilot.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Tony's advice is the same thing I was going to give. I forgot a pager in the back part of the console and low and behold someone paged it.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Your smoke detector needs new batteries?
:2:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys are hilarious!!

·
Registered
698 Posts
wroberts3x27 said:
We have only had our Pilot for a few days. Tonight while driving we noticed a small beep every 5 minutes. Cannot figure out what it is. Does anyone have a clue what it could be? Thought it might have something to do with the anti-theft system. We did not have the doors locked while driving. Any guesses?
You don't indicate which accessories you have BUT, I heard a small beep with mine, too. Its the back-up sensors.

If you have the back-up sensors, it might be a possibility that something wasn't installed correctly.

If you don't, then disregard me sticking my nose in. :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to find out what the cause is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts