Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, can anyone recommend a decent sleeping pad/mattress for the 3rd pilot?
Just thinking of getting something for the (very) occasional sleeping in the pilot.
With the 2nd and 3rd row folded down, the pilot doesn't exactly have a lot of "head room", so something low profile would be preferred.
thanks.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Depends on your standards for comfort. Egg-crate foam works fine for some people. Others need Tempur-pedic. If you want to use sheets and blankets, you'll need something like that.

If you plan to use a sleeping bag, Thermarest is pretty much the gold standard for sleeping pads for camping. They're not inexpensive, but they're durable and comfortable. Their website shows many, many options. A self-inflating pad is generally thinner and easier to set up than one you have to blow up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Depends on your standards for comfort. Egg-crate foam works fine for some people. Others need Tempur-pedic. If you want to use sheets and blankets, you'll need something like that.

If you plan to use a sleeping bag, Thermarest is pretty much the gold standard for sleeping pads for camping. They're not inexpensive, but they're durable and comfortable. Their website shows many, many options. A self-inflating pad is generally thinner and easier to set up than one you have to blow up.

·
Registered
62 Posts
buy a chaise lounge cushion at Lowes or Home Depot, I use one camping. end of summer they can be picked up cheap and fold up for storage. most are over 6' and have a weather proof cover. I used the same one for many years and they come in different widths and lengths.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I also have a sleeping pad, whom I bought from nest bedding coupon, and it never ever leaked, in fact, I am using this from last July. I still take it along with me on my trips, and it's still working very well. Its washable and easy to carry.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts