Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a W.T. and it stands away from the hood ,about a couple of " . I was wanting one to be a little closer to the hood. How does the F.F. Fit? Ive heard they are closer. Also at the bottom of the guard there is a gap of about 1 " is this normal?it only last for about 4" on each side .What im trying to say it stands out there to. It sounds Quit so for ,just a short test run . But i was hoping it would go higher up the hood and closer to the hood ,How does it compare.
Thanks, Chris(My first honda)Eads

·
Registered
449 Posts
I don't know anything about the WeatherTech deflector, but I have the FormFit. It rests on 3/8 to 1/2 inch bumpons (I'm just estimating). So, the deflector is approximately 3/8 to 1/2 inch from the hood. It installs into the factory holes in the underside of the hood and wraps around the front edge of the hood so there is no gap in the front. Very easy to install.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought the WT because it went farther up the side of the hood. , . I called and can return it if needed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
follow up

For those who care , I bought both , and went with the Formfit,it sits a lot closer and goes farther up the hood and feels thicker plus it doesn't have a 800# on it. Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts