Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When verbally asking Google for directions (or any other question) when I have a poor cellular/WiFi signal, the Google symbol spins, never replys back, and I then cannot get SiriusXM audio to come back over the radio unless I completely shutdown the car and reboot. I've had my '19 EX-L for less than a month and have had this happen about 6 times between me and my wife. FM audio works and I can see what's playing on XM, just no audio. Is there an easy reboot for the infotainment system that can be done while driving and/or has anyone else experienced this problem and been able to correct it?

·
Administrator
15,521 Posts
So pressing source and cycling through the various options makes no difference?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Correct, FM radio worked and stays on even when XM is selected. I can see the XM screen and current song, but just the FM station audio stays on. I also hit the "power" button on the volume knob, but that didn't reset it. I'm going to check with the dealer, but hate that the only fix I've found so far is to completely shut off the car - not too convenient when you're driving down the highway. I'll also check on Android Auto app updates. Also checked the car's update option and it's current.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just had this happen to me today without a phone connected to the radio and no voice control. Was getting no sound from SiriusXM, switched to FM which worked, switched back to SiriusXM and the FM radio continued to play. Resolved itself after I power cycled the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts