Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
All good!

That line would be your Pilots miles per gallon indicator. You’ll notice it fluctuate while driving. Also, there is a thin white led bar above the speed display which changes to green as you drive. This is to inform you about your fuel efficiency. This feature can be turned on or off using the menu settings.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All good!

That line would be your Pilots miles per gallon indicator. You’ll notice it fluctuate while driving. Also, there is a thin white led bar above the speed display which changes to green as you drive. This is to inform you about your fuel efficiency. This feature can be turned on or off using the menu settings.
Makes sense, thanks! I’m in Canada so I think for me the numbers may relate to L/100km instead of mpg but fundamentally the same thing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know how the 3 trip computers work? When I first got it, I assumed all 3 trip computers could only be reset manually. I recently noticed that my trip computers were resetting at random intervals. Trip A seems to reset anytime I let the car to sit for x amount of time. Not sure about trip b and the third one that you access with the buttons to the right of the steering column I dont think resets.
I have a 2011 Jetta TDO Sedan if it matters here.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
5,112 Posts
All good!

FIFY
"That line would be your Pilots miles per gallon guesstimater."

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
5,112 Posts
Does anyone know how the 3 trip computers work? When I first got it, I assumed all 3 trip computers could only be reset manually. I recently noticed that my trip computers were resetting at random intervals. Trip A seems to reset anytime I let the car to sit for x amount of time. Not sure about trip b and the third one that you access with the buttons to the right of the steering column I dont think resets.
I have a 2011 Jetta TDO Sedan if it matters here.
This is a Honda forum. You might get a better answer on a Volkswagen forum for the Jetta.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts