Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

5869 44
I spoke with my zone manager yesterday (finally), and he asked that I get a head count of people that would be interested in touring the Civic production facility in Alliston Ontario. He is going to be in touch with the head honchos to see if the plant engineers can walk us through personally :)

We can't get a proposed date until we can gauge interest in attending. I guesstimated 20 or so, but I need people interested in attending to post here with your head count. Now I'm not saying this has to be set in stone, but I need a rough number.

Thanks! :)
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

· Registered
196 Posts
Hey, Tim
So have you set up a date for this tour yet, like SundayRider said lets get hte show on the road. :D

· Registered
736 Posts
How come I never noticed this thread? :3:

Yes, I am in. Most likely I will be OK any week days or weekends, but I need to plan in advance! :2:

· Registered
656 Posts
I'm in if we can ever get this set up!!!!

· Registered
2,066 Posts
OnHonda11 said:
I'm in if we can ever get this set up!!!!
He is alive, he is alive.
Hey onHonda11 glad to see you posting again.

Come on let us get a date on here. We should do it soon before the CAD$ get too high, and no one south of the border will want to come up here to buy anything as an excuse to come up to see the Honda Plant!

· Registered
656 Posts
Sunday Rider said:

He is alive, he is alive.
Hey onHonda11 glad to see you posting again.

Come on let us get a date on here. We should do it soon before the CAD$ get too high, and no one south of the border will want to come up here to buy anything as an excuse to come up to see the Honda Plant!
Thanks Sunday Rider!!! I haven't really been gone but instead not as much time to post...post...post. I check back about once a week.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.